Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday, December 2nd - News & Updates

This coming Monday we will be meeting at Risner's Stable in West Plains with the dogs to do obedience and rally.  Please let me know if you will be there.  I'll check my e-mail this evening, otherwise give me a call and leave message.  417-252-0349.  That way if we have to cancel I can give you a call and save you a wasted trip.  If you don't know if I have your phone number, give me a call and I can save it on my phone.  The last time I had to cancel, I was frantically calling my husband to get him to look up numbers and call folks for me.  For those who don't know me well, I work for the Forest Service and can get called at any minute to fight fires.  I may not be where I can get to e-mail or phone book, but I'll do my best to call you and leave a message that it is cancelled. ~ Beth

Our December meeting (Christmas party) is Dec. 10th at Cafe 37.  We will get together at 6:30pm.  If you need to come later that is fine.  We will be voting on officers and board members.  That should be it for business.  If you would like to participate, we do the dirty Santa game for a gift exchange.  Please bring a wrapped gift, $10 suggested value limit.  It doesn't have to be dog related.  If you would like to come but haven't already let me know you are coming, please let me know by Wed so I can give the restraunt a final total. ~ Beth

We are not doing the Christmas parade this year as there are conflicting events for that weekend.~ Beth

We need to get sponsors for the March fun match to help off-set the cost of the civic center.  Plus we will be having a silent auction.  So if you can get businesses to donate money or an item for the auction that would be great.  There will be a sign hung up at the event listing them as a sponsor if they donate money.  Any item donated will have a sign with it saying who donated it. ~ Beth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment