Saturday, May 24, 2014

May Meeting Info

Tuesday (27th) is our next club meeting. We need to discuss our plans for the Old Time Music and Heritage Festival on June 20 and 21. We will be staffing a booth both days again this year. We are scheduled to give demonstrations at 3pm and 7pm on Friday. They would like us to do the drill team demonstration. I told them that we may be able to do that at 7, but probably not at 3 because of folks working. I thought we could do rally, agility or obedience at 3. If you can't make the meeting, please let me know if you can staff the booth and/or help with a demonstration. We had cooked hot dogs and sausages left over from the fund raiser. I have kept them frozen. I can bring them along with buns to our meeting. Let me know if you are interested in partaking and what topping (ketchup, mustard,etc.) If somebody else wants to bring other things to eat with them let me know. Hope to see you there. ~ Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment