Saturday, June 14, 2014

Old Time Music & Heritage Festival

This is a reminder that the festival is this coming Friday and Saturday. They have been promoting our demonstrations at 3:00 and 7:00. So we need to make sure we can put on some decent ones. At 3:00 we can do agility jumps with weaves. I would like to show them how they can get started and some dogs running a pattern. The pattern would be simple. At 7:00 we will do the drill team demonstration followed by rally and obedience. If you are uncomfortable talking in front of a crowd, I can do the announcing. If you have any suggestion on how to do the demonstrations let me know. A few people have let me know when they can help but we need a lot more to man the booth and help with the demonstrations. So if you can help, please let me know ASAP. The times are 10-7 on Friday and 9-6 on Saturday. If you can do a couple hours that would be great. ~ Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment