Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dog Training Sunday 18th

This weekend is the 3rd Sunday of the month. It is supposed to be nice weather. If anybody is interested in training, give me a call (417-252-0349) or e-mail me by Saturday evening. Let's plan on meeting from 2 to 3. I'll be training search and rescue dogs in the morning in Cabool, so I'll need time to swap dogs, eat and get to West Plains. Hopefully it will give those of you who want to go to church in the evening time to get there. If I don't hear from anybody I'll assume nobody is interested and won't drive to W. Plains. So if you decide at the last minute to come, give me a call to make sure we are meeting before you leave home. If you call Sunday, I may not be able to return your call until noon or later. There isn't good cell service where I'll be and I can't answer my phone when I'm working my dog (not enough hands). ~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment